The Truth Unfolded.....

Moonlight falls over the mountains
Coolness spreads throughout the air
Silky clouds sail gently across the sky
Treasured memories rush into my mind

I still remember that glowing night
Making a lantern which was never before
Lovely melodies echoed in my heart for you
Stealthily floated to your ear in breeze


You melted,enlighten my path as a candle
I enjoyed sweet fragrance of rose,"our love"
It had the power to fill my empty heart aglow
When love was new and life was good

Winter came,frosted every nook and corner
Roses fell upon the ground,petals went in breeze
The pleasure we got from every stick and stone
Became only a warm thought that ruined

Pages of days were written in story "LIFE"
Attractive cob-webs had invaded poor swings
The playground which we used to huddle
Has become silent as a grave yard with time

When our hopes were on different ways
Was a painful mourn to leave you alone
Life works out its own designs
Leave the ashes of regret and go for your goal

My dear,today I can see you again
With a cute doll cuddling in your arms
In a white saree with hair nicely combed
Like a Goddess with a baby angel

If I had waited until the puzzle solved
Our lives might have taken a different turn
Although it was the tempting air
The yellow robe avoided me stepping forward


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A night surrendered by darkness