Sometimes A Rose Is Destined To Love A Thistle

          When the atmosphere smelling the dust
          Was dark with the drizzly raid
          Brilliant sun rays of hope you sent
          Paved way to the dazzling rainbow

                   I wanted to dive deeper in water
                   To search for the pearls of pleasure
                   It was made very easy for me
                   With the light rays you spreaded throughout

         It was hard to fly upper the hills
         Against the cold stormy winds
         Once I was caught up with killing air
         Hardly I could gather my courage

                        You held me on your wings and flew
                        Higher avoiding the strikes of dismay
                        My Eagle,I felt your robust desire
                        To make this silly creature comfort

          But awaken from dream sweetest of all
          Like a cube of carved ice melted,all gone
          You have left,locked and the key taken
          Of the room where all golden moments treasured

                         Still I'm searching for it in dark,even 
                         When the last rose fell upon the ground
                         New seed sown in a corner of my heart
                         For a happy walk beneath the shining sky

         To prevent from the wind's cool touch
         Holding you in a warm embrace
         Give me a day of delight and say
         Just one thing I can hold in my heart.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A night surrendered by darkness