The Unexpected Savior

Some times happiness is a blessing ,
But generally , it is a conquest
Each days magic moment helps us
To change and sends us off
In search of our dreams


In my dreams you came to me
You were the angel let the sorrow vanish
But had to pass hardships before
Time trained and my aim only to win


Once I peeped at clear blue water
Noticed only a pebble useless
It was you who sent light rays
Making it glimmer and become worthy



You identified the pebble and 
Carved it and turned to a gem
I must admire your patience
Stronger when carving the smooth edges


When darkness had fallen
While peering at the shadows
You trained me to listen to whispers
And end up my journey safe


When the last drop of hope was 
Dried by the cruel sun of setback
You taught me what the pain is
Dropped me at where the gain is


You were a deserted horse
Who lost its strength long time ago
but once  I came and simply touched
I felt the warmth of blood yet to move



With you I smelt the dust
You ran like a thunderbolt
you helped me to win trophy of life
It was a peerless performance


Like a mother after a great pain
Cuddling her new born infant
Today I feel an infinitive pleasure
For the conquests I have been through

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A night surrendered by darkness