The Invasive Sun Rays....

The sun beams dart through
the leaves making a lattice work
waving the lovely supple hands
baby whirls with a yell of joy

My mind flew back few years
less than a quarter of a century
it was our golden era which we
tried to arrest the guilty sun rays

For falling and heating relevant
spots of innocent furniture
those days we had a wonderful
mission to invade the criminal "Sun"

We just played putting our hands
together like little buds which were to bloom

Time storm has all faded away
dreams wilted on pavements grey
we were taught to tame
"The little monstrous creatures"

Which were yelling for
a drop of love and pleasure
we became respected ladies
suddenly she was surrendered by a cupid

Her face has become calm
coloured with a bliss although
I wanted to take her hand
and rush to the woods

Can't help , her feet are 
bounded by the responsibilities


I felt someone pulling my hands
and it was the little angel
I raised her and she sat on
my lap whispering a hymn of joy

Little lady attracted my heart and
I thought how lovely she is
with dazzling eyes just as her mother.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A night surrendered by darkness